Expected attendance for leeds?

northlancs said:
spam1967 said:
northlancs said:
well obviously if you dont know where north lancs is you a bit of a plantpot.

and just for you here you go. we have supporters clubs in.

blackpool
preston
rochdale
lancaster/morecambe
accy.
thats just off the top of my head.

i'm just wondering where the leeds fans are in north lancashire that fill the away allocation more than fan's from leeds fan's.

it's fuckin baffling me.

all the gaff's you've mentioned are all full of blues.

there's not 10 leeds fan's in rochdale.

morecambe/lancaster is a hotbed of leeds fans

so it's getting narrowed down.

morecambe/lancaster.

ok.

i bet you there's more city fan's in the official mcfc supporters clubs in morecombe/lancaster area.

than in the official lufc supporters clubs in the same area.

let's have a bet if your old enough.

your listening to your grandad who thought he was from leeds but it turned out to be north lancs.

where's north lancs again?

northlancs said:
baildon blue said:
northlancs said:
Morcambe as a lot of Bradford City fans as well.The best team in Yorkshire by far the Bantams
lol probably beat us if we played them to be fair :-)

200 leeds fans from lancashire on the train a few years ago from the blackpool/preston/lancaster/morecambe area going into glasgow for the motherwell friendly. took the o.b. by suprise as pne were at falkirk they thought we were pne fans. sadly for the waiting o.b only 3 pne fans on our train.

-- Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:31 pm --

andyhinch said:
Are there any Leeds fans in Leeds anymore, or have they all seen sense?

walk into the coach park next week and look were the coaches have come from and decide for yourself. :-)
Having a laugh, my whole family's from Leeds I'm the black sheep;)

spam1967 said:
northlancs said:
spam1967 said:
i'm just wondering where the leeds fans are in north lancashire that fill the away allocation more than fan's from leeds fan's.

it's fuckin baffling me.

morecambe/lancaster.

ok.

i bet you there's more city fan's in the official mcfc supporters clubs in morecombe/lancaster area.

your listening to your grandad who thought he was from leeds but it turned out to be north lancs.

i bet there is these days due to your windfall.
but id put my life on it their are more leeds fans albeit the majority have stopped attending.

northlancs said:
spam1967 said:
northlancs said:

morecambe/lancaster.

ok.

but id put my life on it their are more leeds fans albeit the majority have stopped attending.

have another word with your grandad son.

get a few more facts together. and let's have a row online.

even i'm bored now.

spam1967 said:
northlancs said:
spam1967 said:

morecambe/lancaster.

ok.

have another word with your grandad son.

get a few more facts together. and let's have a row online.

even i'm bored now.

im bored young man and your spamming this board. :-)

northlancs said:
spam1967 said:
northlancs said:

morecambe/lancaster.

ok.

Sorry, you're wrong.

Since 1920 when Leeds was formed, City's average attendance has been over 6000 higher than Leeds (32K v 26K). City have had a higher average attendance in 59 out of the 85 seasons played compared to only 26 seasons for Leeds.

The only times Leeds have had consistently higher attendances was mid 60s to mid 70s and during the 90s and early 2000s. At all other times City have had much higher attendances.

By any measure you want, City are a better supported club

andyhinch said:
northlancs said:
baildon blue said:
Morcambe as a lot of Bradford City fans as well.The best team in Yorkshire by far the Bantams
lol probably beat us if we played them to be fair :-)

200 leeds fans from lancashire on the train a few years ago from the blackpool/preston/lancaster/morecambe area going into glasgow for the motherwell friendly. took the o.b. by suprise as pne were at falkirk they thought we were pne fans. sadly for the waiting o.b only 3 pne fans on our train.

-- Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:31 pm --

andyhinch said:
Are there any Leeds fans in Leeds anymore, or have they all seen sense?

walk into the coach park next week and look were the coaches have come from and decide for yourself. :-)
Having a laugh, my whole family's from Leeds I'm the black sheep;)

Black sheep is a tricky one to be in Yorkshire. Been bummed into next week yet?

leeds always sell out away!

Kenney_The_Blue said:
ChrisNUFC said:
Taken from another forum:

Posted Yesterday, 07:06 PM
6100 for Man City gone. People whinging that the loyalty system is unfair though. 2+ away games were needed to get a ticket for it. Season Ticket Holders are moaning that they should get first dibs even if they've never been away. It's an away game, so away loyalty should be used.

We still have over 2000 left for Middlesbrough and an allocation of 6000 for Blackburn. Bet the whingers won't be at those two though.

2000 left for a local derby. SHOCKING!!

:)

I'm going, rare visit for me as I'm unemployed at the moment and moved away from Manchester years ago. 2 tickets in 102 for me and my Dad - £30. Bargain!

Tickets seem to be selling steadily, I reckon it will easily sell out by next weekend.

spam1967 said:
northlancs said:
spam1967 said:
that is the biggest load of gobshite i've ever heard in my life.

the majority of travelling leeds support travelling support will not be from lancashire.

give your head a major wobble.

there is more city fans in lancashire than leeds.

by a country fuckin mile.

where's the fuck is north lancashire. is it between the other side of the moors and this side of halifax?

i bet you live in that moody farm in the middle of the M62. that sounds like north lancs.

well obviously if you dont know where north lancs is you a bit of a plantpot.

and just for you here you go. we have supporters clubs in.

blackpool
preston
rochdale
lancaster/morecambe
accy.
thats just off the top of my head.

it's fuckin baffling me.

The thread is good for a giggle but I thought I'd share a quote I found........ It seems to sum up this kid rather aptly:

"You can always tell a Yorkshireman, but you can't tell him much."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.