Expected attendance for leeds?

Rwhites said:
flb said:
Rwhites said:
Leeds first season in third tier, starting with minus 15 pts 26546
Man City first season in third tier 28261

so yes your right being a whole 1715 less fans is a miserable failure.

You right it is-seen as City hadnt won a trophy since 1976 whilst you lot had won a title and competed in the CL on a regular basis.

Whats minus 15 points got to do with it?

and like now you paid fuck all to get in your ground.
Match Day prices are typically around £40 to £50 for League games. I wish they were fuck all

Your average attendance last season was 23k. We can see your ground is half empty so why are you trying to argue otherwise?

Hehe ....

it's nice to see Leeds fans who just want to chat .....

wasn't much 'chatting' going on after a game at their place in the 70's !

northlancs said:
MCC said:
40,000 blues and 6,000 sheep shagging Yorkshire wankers.

im very sorry to tell you that the majority of leeds travelling support will not be from yorkshire.
lancashire is full of leeds so is the rest of the country.

that is the biggest load of gobshite i've ever heard in my life.

the majority of travelling leeds support travelling support will not be from lancashire.

give your head a major wobble.

there is more city fans in lancashire than leeds.

by a country fuckin mile.

where's the fuck is north lancashire. is it between the other side of the moors and this side of halifax?

i bet you live in that moody farm in the middle of the M62. that sounds like north lancs.

spam1967 said:
northlancs said:
MCC said:
40,000 blues and 6,000 sheep shagging Yorkshire wankers.

im very sorry to tell you that the majority of leeds travelling support will not be from yorkshire.

the majority of travelling leeds support travelling support will not be from lancashire.

where's the fuck is north lancashire. is it between the other side of the moors and this side of halifax?

i bet you live in that moody farm in the middle of the M62. that sounds like north lancs.

baildon blue said:
spam1967 said:
northlancs said:

why have you edited my friend?

i did catch what you said.

i might not be liked on here but the more you try to insult me on here.

the bigger your making a twat of yourself.

Have you got bad reception in Spam land.Yes i did say something but it doesnt matter now Mr Spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marvin said:
Rwhites said:
flb said:
You right it is-seen as City hadnt won a trophy since 1976 whilst you lot had won a title and competed in the CL on a regular basis.

Whats minus 15 points got to do with it?

and like now you paid fuck all to get in your ground.
Match Day prices are typically around £40 to £50 for League games. I wish they were fuck all

Your average attendance last season was 23k. We can see your ground is half empty so why are you trying to argue otherwise?

on average we pay more than you..FACT

baildon blue said:
Have you got bad reception in Spam land.Yes i did say something but it doesnt matter now Mr Spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i've got skin like leather.

over a long period supporting the club i love.

i don't come on here to make friends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.