Expensive watches

You could make the same argument for your ticket to watch City. Why pay CB level 2 prices when you can see exactly the same game for a far cheaper price elsewhere.

Plus a £100k watch will most likely maintain it's value and have high residuals. A £50 watch wont. You buy what you can afford and get the most pleasure out of at the end of the day.

Depends what you see a watch as. If you think it's just there to tell the time then they all do. Or if you see it a a piece of jewellery and have 100k to splash on one why not.

Depends what you see a watch as. If you think it's just there to tell the time then they all do. Or if you see it a a piece of jewellery and have 100k to splash on one why not.

I wear a Rolex. I have always wanted one as I like the look so when I could afford it, I did.

Why not? Some people buy designer clothes etc, it's just a personal choice

I got a frigging expensive watch for my 30th as its something I always wanted.Interestingly it is on a warrentee for life and I never have to pay for a repair and many high street jewellers will clean it for free just because I own it. I also get random invites to posh parties through the mail and its worth slightly more now than it was to begin with. You canot lose wih a posh watch its like a non depreciating gold purchase.

like :)

i'm a watch freak. dont have to be expensive i just have to like them. i usually try to buy one in every place i go abroad. mainly with city. saw one in moscow first time round, bought that here. 2nd moscow trip i saw 2 that i couldn't choose between. i bought one there and then hinted to the kids when i got home i wanted the other. birthday comes watch in pressie pile :)

like i said, a freak.
Am the same.always get a watch in new country I've visited/worked.the price is irrelevant as it's more it caught the eye kind o thing.

Love my Breitling

2mqnt53.jpg

Next time i'm in the UK I'll treat myself to a Rolex President.

Perhaps this season's seasoncard goodybox will include something appropriate from our "watch partner" Richard Mille.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.