Explosion at MEN Arena/Victoria Station

There is something very sinister going on within the US intelligence agencies right now with what has gone on more to do with embarrassing their own president than it does trying to shaft us imo.

It doesnt make it right, its a disgrace but i think that is what is happening.

Has anything been said ? Denials, silence, apologies ?

Has anything been said ? Denials, silence, apologies ?

As far as I can see, nothing!

The silence from the US is deafening regarding these links.

No doubt Donald will be yelling fake news at some point today.

Seriously though this is as bad as it can get intelligence wise.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...ghters-infuriated-after-were-stopped-13087703
Im going to leave this here, I've not commented on Monday night on here because I'm absolutely fuming, devastated and upset, I was working Monday night, my crew manager got a phone call at 1030pm from his wife and daughter I've never heard terror in someone's voice, they had literally walked out the door as the blast went off, luckily they weren't hurt, they managed to get a taxi to the station and he went home with them. That's how we knew it was more than just a speaker or balloon. The rest of us expected to go down to the arena but didn't and now we know why. Every single firefighter wanted to go but weren't alllowed, I'm quite frankly ashamed if anyone praises us for Monday night, for fucks sake the public did more than we did.
I apologise whole heartedly and really wish we had been allowed to do something for OUR PEOPLE AND OUR CITY.

What was the reason they wouldn't let you go? Having spoken to firefighters before they take pride in being the first on the scene and going into places where other people wont. You must of felt so helpless just having to sit and watch on the TV

With Trump at the helm, i wouldn't trust them with anything right now.

Again a good point which makes his meeting with TM a little embarrassing for both.

The US civil service is still smarting from his ruthless disregard for standard procedures when he took office and some may actively be following the impeachment route without any interest to the country or its allies.

Again a good point which makes his meeting with TM a little embarrassing for both.

The US civil service is still smarting from his ruthless disregard for standard procedures when he took office and some may actively be following the impeachment route without any interest to the country or its allies.

I Think thats exactly what is happening right now.

As far as I can see, nothing!

The silence from the US is deafening regarding these links.

No doubt Donald will be yelling fake news at some point today.

Seriously though this is as bad as it can get intelligence wise.

Fair enough, You can't prevent the names of victims/perpetrator coming out in other countries as too many people have this information to keep it under wraps but those crime scene photo could only have been leaked by top people. i just don't see how we can carry out our ops effectively if we share intel with the US right now

His sister trying to excuse his behaviour a bit here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4539734/Sister-reveals-motives-Manchester-bomber.html

'I think he saw children—Muslim children—dying everywhere, and wanted revenge', Miss Abedi told the paper.

'He saw the explosives America drops on children in Syria, and he wanted revenge. Whether he got that is between him and God,' she added.
He must have thought the use of chemical weapons deliberately targeted on children by Assad was OK.

His sister trying to excuse his behaviour a bit here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4539734/Sister-reveals-motives-Manchester-bomber.html

'I think he saw children—Muslim children—dying everywhere, and wanted revenge', Miss Abedi told the paper.

'He saw the explosives America drops on children in Syria, and he wanted revenge. Whether he got that is between him and God,' she added.

That just shows how warped religion can make people. Thats an apparantly innocent person saying that shit.

"Whether he got that is between him and god", oh fuck off. Just tell it how it is, your brother is an evil ****, it wasnt "revenge", it was murder.

i'm worried that, here in the UK with our supposedly open attitude to speech, if anyone dares to say that the US/UK involvement in the Middle East could be in any way a contributing factor to radicalisation, you get silenced, bullied and called all sorts of things.

I happen to think that US/UK involvement was a contributing factor (contributing, mind) to a lot of this madness. And for the record I do not and never will condone the bombing innocents. Why people have to tell me i'm sympathising scum because i do is a bit upsetting/worrying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.