Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Rabin is real as was the video. I’ve seen it. Those ‘journalists’ won’t accept any truths from 3rd parties unless it supports them and suits their agenda.

That was my point - the only options are either he's a real person they've been hounding, or he's not a real person ... who they're hounding. Their own position makes no sense, and the video makes one of them even more nonsensical.

It's a Trump style response, attack the messenger consistently and the message gets lost. Till date, can you imagine that there is neither a picture of this shadowy Saudi gentleman who owns a big stake in The Independent or The Evening Standard, there is no interview not an explanation as to how an employee of a state owned bank makes his first big investment outside his country into a loss making newspaper business in the UK. Nor an explanation as to why his principal owners did that in the first place.

Imagine consistently attacking City's ownership which is quite black and white when their own is shrouded in mystery.

How's your channel doing?

I know some fans don't like the likes of Arsenal Fan TV, but I think it's excellent. I don't agree with everything they say but I do think it's very authentic. There is a tendency though to shout and scream and meltdown to get comments/attention. There are lots of football fans on those platforms who come across very well.
This is your channel isn't it? I just subscribed to it. I hope other City fans do too. City fans need to produce our own media because it's the only way we will get fair coverage.

Yes, that's my channel. Thanks for subscribing. The aim is to be a friendly, civil, honest channel open to football fans of any persuasion. The focus is on City (both men's and women's teams) though we will touch on other general footballing matters too. I think it's better to have sensible contributors rather than meltdowns just looking for views.

It's a Trump style response, attack the messenger consistently and the message gets lost.

I've no doubt this is true in many cases. The idea of playing the man and not the ball is that if you discredit the source, you don't have to deal with what the source says.

But I think that, at least in one or two instances, the journalist in question desperately wants to believe that their output has ruffled so many feathers in the UEA that the authorities there will go to the trouble of creating a dedicated account to attack them. It feeds the astonishing sense of self-importance some of them seem to have.

How's your channel doing?

I know some fans don't like the likes of Arsenal Fan TV, but I think it's excellent. I don't agree with everything they say but I do think it's very authentic. There is a tendency though to shout and scream and meltdown to get comments/attention. There are lots of football fans on those platforms who come across very well.
This is your channel isn't it? I just subscribed to it. I hope other City fans do too. City fans need to produce our own media because it's the only way we will get fair coverage.

Arsenal TV has become a big problem for Arsenal. Last week they have a guy with a million subscribers giving the club captain 2 middle fingers. Whether you agree or disagree with what Xhaka done those actions took away all Arsenal's options. The narrative was decided outside the club before anyone had 5 minutes to get their thoughts together.

If I was at board level at Arsenal I wouldn't let those guys into the stadium, all they do is create anger and hostility among the fan base. I agree with you that fan run TV is the way forward but those guys have gotten too big for their boots.

Arsenal TV has become a big problem for Arsenal. Last week they have a guy with a million subscribers giving the club captain 2 middle fingers. Whether you agree or disagree with what Xhaka done those actions took away all Arsenal's options. The narrative was decided outside the club before anyone had 5 minutes to get their thoughts together.

If I was at board level at Arsenal I wouldn't let those guys into the stadium, all they do is create anger and hostility among the fan base. I agree with you that fan run TV is the way forward but those guys have gotten too big for their boots.
Interesting discussion. It reminds me of the toxic atmosphere at City when we were heading down and down. Every home game it was "You're not fit to wear the Shirt!"

It was nasty and obviously self-defeating and yet it was my club and I felt entitled to sing it.

I can see both sides of the Xhaka and Arsenal fans argument. Having a go at your Captain was damaging but I think Arsenal had the right to do it. WHether they were right to do it is different.

I don't mind so much Robbie, Troopz, DT etc making money out of their own fans because it is their club.

It does however really p'ss me off that private media companies are profiting from setting up and then regulating discussion of Manchester City.

Man City fans have to deal with this. We were always going to be labelled as cheats, and we were always going to be lose a propaganda war where there is vested interest, however we can at least work out who is profiting from this propaganda exercise. People make money out of news and its reporting.

Do not contribute your journalism and comments to these profiteers who host football discussion which they set-up and control.

They have spelled it out for you all. Open-journalism. It is the Troopz model. But unlike Arsenal FAN TV, this discussion is not owned and controlled and produced by the fans but it is owned and controlled by a PLC who profit from this.

We are being mugged off Fam! I tell you this though Troopz and DT would be smart enough to realise it. That is the first step City fans have to take. Manchester City reporting is £££££ for media companies large and small. The little guys, like Ric, Bluemoon, ManCityfan TV are us. They are trusted. There are other media companies who have no interest in Manchester City or their fans, but seek to profit from discussion of our name.

Do not use them. Do you get me fam?

Edit: Just realised you are Spurs. Makes no difference. Arguments still hold.

Last edited:
Yes, that's my channel. Thanks for subscribing. The aim is to be a friendly, civil, honest channel open to football fans of any persuasion. The focus is on City (both men's and women's teams) though we will touch on other general footballing matters too. I think it's better to have sensible contributors rather than meltdowns just looking for views.
Sound. I will make it part of my daily routine. I watched your video about City and Liverpool XI and Ederson and Allison.

It's a Trump style response, attack the messenger consistently and the message gets lost. Till date, can you imagine that there is neither a picture of this shadowy Saudi gentleman who owns a big stake in The Independent or The Evening Standard, there is no interview not an explanation as to how an employee of a state owned bank makes his first big investment outside his country into a loss making newspaper business in the UK. Nor an explanation as to why his principal owners did that in the first place.

Imagine consistently attacking City's ownership which is quite black and white when their own is shrouded in mystery.

There is nothing wrong with taking a wage from an oligarch, but there is something wrong when they strangely focus on some tiny middle-eastern state whose influence is out of all proportion in an deeply divided world.

It’s good because Arsenal have been bad for so long and the contributors have had lots to complain about becoming minor personalities by slagging off the players and club, and making a very good living at it They play-up to the camera and probably gets as many rival clubs fans as Arse fans tuning in for a laugh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.