Extra marital affair

neel

have couple of colleagues in my office who are married and in same team ....they both stay away from home and their spouses ...Now due to so much time they spend together at work , they have crossed the line of co worker and kind of seeing each other .....has anyone on here been in such situation ....any guilty confessions?

Last edited:
NEEL you clearly have a guilty conscious, How long has this been going on? You need to come clean to your missus, She will find out anyway and you will be up sh!ts creek without a paddle, have you been staying away months at a time, you will probably find once you do go home the remainder off your clothes will be either in black bin bags or if they're designer brands they will have been cut up with scissors. Depending on the time frame she may have already moved her new loyal man in and the divorce papers will be waiting, you just need to man the f×ck up and go home

As I understand it one of them is a bloke, he spends a lot of time away from home, away from his missus, who is at home, alone, for quite a few nights. I would need pics before I can assist any further in case my suggestion of going round and slipping her one whilst husband is away is spoilt by the fact she looks like a barrage balloon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.