Eyebrows

johnmc

I understand why females want to prune their eyebrows I really do. No one wants a girl with a monobrow.

But fuck me. Some of the things they are doing to their brows nowadays are criminal. The worst is one is shaving them off and painting on a line in a different place but there’s so many different incarnations that make me shudder. Decent looking ladies otherwise a lot of the time as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be honest, i found one the other day that was like a baby pube almost. It was bloody huge and i immediately remembered grandad sat doing his telegraph crossword with his fucking devil horn eyebrows. Oh how i laughed knowing that would never be me... FUCK!

I'll be honest, i found one the other day that was like a baby pube almost. It was bloody huge and i immediately remembered grandad sat doing his telegraph crossword with his fucking devil horn eyebrows. Oh how i laughed knowing that would never be me... FUCK!

I get them. One massive long beast that must have grown over several weeks but you only see when it’s almost at your fringe.

I understand why females want to prune their eyebrows I really do. No one wants a bird with a monobrow.

But fuck me. Some of the things they are doing to their brows nowadays are criminal. The worst is one is shaving them off and painting on a line in a different place but there’s so many different incarnations that make me shudder. Decent looking ladies otherwise a lot of the time as well.
men-vs-women2.jpg

Was it one that you can pull down and look at? Grow then out with pride. If the women can paint one-inch thick unibrows onto their faces, you're entitled to face pubes.

Was it one that you can pull down and look at? Grow then out with pride. If the women can paint one-inch thick unibrows onto their faces, you're entitled to face pubes.
Ffs yes i could see the fucker whilst still attached. I don't know if i am mentally strong enough to admit via devil brows; i am indeed an aging **** whose right to live is debatable at best. Fucking hell though some of those lasses with their eyebrows xD

I get them. One massive long beast that must have grown over several weeks but you only see when it’s almost at your fringe.
Thank fuck it's not just me. Even the best of us suffer you see. Did i ever tell you have great you were John? :-D

Get the tweezers out and pluck the bastards!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.