F.A.O. City fans living in Thailand...........

Asian Blue

Team supported
Man City
Harrys Bar off Soi 33 Sukumvtit, Bangkok, has a new partner who is a City fanatic.
I was in the other night , and he tells me that he is looking to set up a fan base at the pub, with "get togethers" for televised games.
Get back to me if interested in meeting up, and I will pass on the info.

SuhkumTIT ha ha ha Fruedian slip! Sounds like a trip is in order when I get back!! Near Soi 33 hummmmmm handy right near the Mexican place and near The Office!! See you soon!!

zeusbheld said:
i'm interested. living in Bangers.

where exactly is the place?

It is down Soi 33 ( Sukhumvit ) second turning on the right and down a dead end road on the left.
"Google" Harrys Bar Bangkok and you will get the web site with contact details and directions.
They are looing at having a party for the Forest game as some other Bar owners are Forest fans !!
As you will know.......the game is on Saturday 3rd January.

If you want to get in contact...........Dave 086-6260772 ( Bangkok number)

Frank the Yank said:
SuhkumTIT ha ha ha Fruedian slip! Sounds like a trip is in order when I get back!! Near Soi 33 hummmmmm handy right near the Mexican place and near The Office!! See you soon!!

Not sure when you get back Frank, but the Forest game is being used as a party night at the Bar.
Anyway, it could be a good venue to catch up with fellow sufferers !!

Wont be back for the Forest game-unfortunately. Will be a little bit afterwards. See you then BTW any info on possible sick notes?? That place will be quite handy though-2 for 1 margaritas some quesadillas, stagger to Harrys Bar then off for one at The Office!! Book it!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.