F.A.O. City fans living in Thailand...........

Waheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

I'll be in Bangkok 28/12 - 1/1. Don't think there's any game during that period but I'll drop by.

And yeah, is the City Store in Bangkok still open?

PS - Are things alright over there since the election of the new PM yesterday?

Sorry guys.................must have been pissed the last time in Harry's !!
The Bar is located in the third (not second ) road on the right, down Sukhumvit Soi 33.
You will see it on the left, about 30 yds down the dead end road.
The City fanatic who's a new partner, goes by the name of Keith, and welcomes all City fans anytime.
As I mentioned before............he is looking to have get togethers whenever City are on T.V.
If you need more info.............."google" Harry's Bar, Bangkok, or give me a bell ( Dave ) on 0066-(0)86-6260772

In regards to the City Store in Bangkok...........was opend when City came over last summer, and when Thaksin was still "the boss".
Have asked around, and sure is still open.
However.........not bang in the middle of Bangkok.
If you get over here, sure Keith in Harry's will put you right.

Asian Blue said:
Sorry guys.................must have been pissed the last time in Harry's !!
The Bar is located in the third (not second ) road on the right, down Sukhumvit Soi 33.
You will see it on the left, about 30 yds down the dead end road.
The City fanatic who's a new partner, goes by the name of Keith, and welcomes all City fans anytime.
As I mentioned before............he is looking to have get togethers whenever City are on T.V.
If you need more info.............."google" Harry's Bar, Bangkok, or give me a bell ( Dave ) on 0066-(0)86-6260772

I like that bit about the 'dead end road' .... Asian Blue

It kinda mirrors the life we've been used to!

Still January beckons , and the fairygodmother might just appear !

Asian Blue said:
Harrys Bar off Soi 33 Sukumvtit, Bangkok, has a new partner who is a City fanatic.
I was in the other night , and he tells me that he is looking to set up a fan base at the pub, with "get togethers" for televised games.
Get back to me if interested in meeting up, and I will pass on the info.

Good old harrys bar brings back some memories that place, Ive gotta get back soon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.