Mbete-Tabu - Strong, composed, good block towards the end. 7
Dionkou - Looking good on his weaker side. 6
Hodge - Gettig stuck in. 6
Knight - Trying to get things moving. 6
McAtee - Some nice touches. 6
Palmer - City's biggest attacking threat. 7
Rogers - Looking dangerous. 7
Delap - Not done much wrong, needs to get involved more. 6

Thoroughly enjoyable so far. Not seen much of the youth team but from watching tonight Harwood Bellis, Mbete, Palmer, Dionkou look like the standouts to me.

The lad Luke Brennan looks dangerous for Blackburn but just looking at their last matches no evidence he has been involved in the first team.

Doyle only recently turned 19, the end of August is the age date for qualification

Age qualification
Only those players between the age of 15 and 18 on 31 August of the current season are eligible to take part.

Thomas Glyn Doyle
Date of birth17 October 2001 (age 19)
Place of birthManchester, England
Thanks for that had no idea how it worked

Acc the MCFC EDS twitter feed it seems that BBurn haven't had a serious attack, and we seem to have carried over the notion that sooner or later we are gonna score and several chances seem to have been scorned. The pessimist in me tells me this will be a replica of the last time MCFC played BBurn - two concessions in the dying minutes and seconds. C'mon City, clinical, methodical, give us a fuckin' goal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.