F A Youth cup semi-final v Blackburn Friday 30th Oct Live on BT

I hope it's a great game tonight for us and for the players. Let's hope that it will prove a launchpad to great professional careers for as many of the lads as possible. Most of all I'm glad that normal service has been resumed and that, after a two-season break, we once again have a 'proper' FA Youth Cup Final.

My team has, deservedly in my opinion, had the better of it in the three most recent finals but City's day must come. If it turns out to be tonight, I'll be back later to take my medicine. Enjoy the game all.

Yes, Chelsea have deifitely been the better side in the majority of previous finals between the two clubs, no question about that ... but it'll be an interesting watch tonite, we'll see what happens.

Thanks for calling in mate.

Did Reece James play in one of the finals against us.
Can remember a young Chelsea right back being great in one of the finals.
Same running style as him.
Also an small midfield player being very good in the midfield.
One of the finals at the academy.
Dujon Sterling

I hope it's a great game tonight for us and for the players. Let's hope that it will prove a launchpad to great professional careers for as many of the lads as possible. Most of all I'm glad that normal service has been resumed and that, after a two-season break, we once again have a 'proper' FA Youth Cup Final.

My team has, deservedly in my opinion, had the better of it in the three most recent finals but City's day must come. If it turns out to be tonight, I'll be back later to take my medicine. Enjoy the game all.
Watched the first half and i would say we are edging it atm. But no matter the result I'm pretty sure your welcome back on here with no medicine to take. Not sure i will get to see the second half though till tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.