F**K Modern Warfare.....

BlakeTheBlue

I'm sick and tired of hooded chavs and people with half a brain prattle on about this game. It's the same old repetative first person tired shite that the last 2 games where. No originality. I love my games and i will only accept the best.

So i have compliled a few names of up and coming titles that will be avalable in the next weeks or months that are actualy worthy of being mentioned. Games that are actually a moving experience to play rather than point, shoot, point, shoot, point, shoot, sneak, point, shoot, Pause, scratch my balls, spark a joint, play, point, shoot etc etc....

Mass Effect 2.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCpK2XnIaeI[/youtube]

Man am i exited about this beauty. If you didn't play the first one then you are missing out on one of the best games ever made. ME2 looks like it will be even better. UK release Jan 29

Heavy Rain

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKPPdgBK3r8[/youtube]

This is bound to blow you away. It's made by Quantic dream. The same people who made Fahrenheit which was the most original game ever made imo. UK release end of march

Red Dead Redemption.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCqklBZF0Jo[/youtube]

Made by Rockstar (the guys who make the GTA series) this is a new epic western in the same open ended world environment as GTA but much MUCH bigger. UK release 30th April.

Final Fantasy 13.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SJPeFNbhOs[/youtube]

I understand that (unbelievably) Final Fantasy isn't for everyone. To time consuming etc. But i mean come on. Just look at it...It's simply stunning. release date....Well...erm......Not til the end of flaming June unfortunately. However it is out this month in Japan. If anybody is passing through that way on the way home will you pick me a copy up :-)

Anyway i hope a few of you will open your eyes as to how good REAL games actually are. I understand that there are casual gamers who only want to shoot a few fol;k for 20 mins before corrie comes on but if you just make a bit of time to discover how far things have come on the games front you might just be somewhat amazed.

Hi Blake

I took your recommendation for KOTOR and am playing at the moment. Enjoying it a lot when I can get a few minutes away from the missus cheers

All good choices, I like FPS games but I personally did not find Modern Warfare that great and thought other games deserved game of the year instead. I prefer Battlefield 2! Anything made by Bioware is gold! Heavy Rain PS3 exclusive I've been waiting for because it is RPG and soo different! I love Final Fantasy so thats easy.

Agreed about MW2 i was bored of the first one after 2 weeks didnt buy the WAW edition but bought MW2 because of how cheap it was in the supermarkets on release and i've barely touched it, played 3 games online released it's the same as the first mw and havent touched it since. Battlefield bad company 2 is going to shit all over MW2 but in the mean time Borderlands is an amazing game that is keeping me occupied.

agree with all your picks on upcoming games too except for FF. Never been a fan of that series. Can't wait for red dead redemption, im also interested in heavy rain as the the last they did farenheit/indigo prophecy was very original.

I'd add to your list BF:BC 2 Bioshock 2 and God of War 3 all due early next year.

poyntonblue said:
Hi Blake

I took your recommendation for KOTOR and am playing at the moment. Enjoying it a lot when I can get a few minutes away from the missus cheers

Nice one mate. KOTOR is a true classic action RPG. And it's Star Wars. Could it be any better :-) I remember the moment you make your first lightsaber....BAD ASS.

As Greiver says anything by bioware is just gold. You should look up Jade Empire. If anything that's even better than KOTOR

Call of duty has been going down hill for the last 3 or 4 installments, gladly Infinity Ward helped my decision with MW2 by taking the piss out of PC owners, so with nothing left to play I reinstalled W@W and MW1 and quickly reminded me how these games have gone, nothing but a console shooter with cheap kills and crap maps.

Don't own a console at the moment but some of those games the OP listed are looking fab, especially Heavy Rain that looks like a ground breaking game and something to consider buying a PS3 for.

But due to financial constraints I'm looking to the future releases on the PC for SW:TOR online follow up to KOTOR, APB (GTA:online pretty much) and Planetside 2 online MMOFPS which is anything like the first version and untampered with will be sweet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.