F@@k off Hughes (MERGED)

Its time to show him the door .... hiddink or Jose please for the blues.

We want to be the best, we need the best!!.

Think one or two starting to accept the fact that the jobs too big for him,How long before the the owners realise this or will they just keep giving him big money until they get fed up and move on to there next "project"

Last night was fucking awful,we got arse fucked by the spuds, we couldnt cope with them . we have good players and We can't just keep clearing out entire squads in the hope thats Hughes gets it right.

i'm gonna be a fickle bastard again now but last night gave me flashbacks from last season. i would pick hiddink to replace hughes.

svennis pennis said:
I have to say after last night, im starting to waver.

Its the motivation of our side that alarms me most. The players are exceptional, they are not shit. Tevez and Ireland looked like the only ones who could be bothered last night.

Watching the game you could see the problems instantly. In bringing on Roque Santa Cruz the tactics were so one dimensional it was disgusting. Long ball time. How Hughes did not see until a further 12 minutes that in bringing on RSC to partner Ade we needed width to deliver crosses into the box. We had absolutely zero, yet sat on the bench was Petrov and Weiss. Eventually he brings on Petrov, but by that time the game is well and truly lost.

The formation screamed panic and clueless. Tevez was playing in the centre circle, Ade and RSC in the same position, almost tripping over one another. I have not a clue what position Barry and Ireland were playing. I dont thing they did either.

The lack of urgency was a disgrace. 1.0 down and we did nothing, it seemed as though we were hoping to keep the game tight and then try and go for it in the last few minutes. At 2.0 down we still did nothing but Hughes has the audacity to state that the third was a result of us going for the game. Did he miss the part where from their corner we had three players stood motionless by the flag in an attempt to try and pressure for possession, who were literally passed through like traffic cones.

Anything other than a victory against Sunderland will end it for me. His tactics are non existent at times and the motivation of our squad as well as the confidence is devastated. How a front three of Tevez, Robinho and Adebayor can look useless is just beyond me. They are three of the most talented and dangerous frontmen in the world and yet they look like academy graduates.

This. The tactics last night were a disgrace. We desperatly needed width and pace, yet bring on a third forward, narrow it more and have them all getting in each others way. Weiss and Petrov should have been on after an hour.

With City fans its always about the 'name' I guarantee if we had Hiddink in place with where we are in the league the response would not be so vitriolic.

I'm still 100% behind Hughes - I can't actually believe that people think the players were not 'trying' last night. I thought up until the goal we were well in the game.

Yet again we had a horrendous refereeing decsion for the clear handball from Dawson. It may not have changed the outcome but it p*sses me off. When will we get a decision ?

I will continue to back the manager as long as our owners do - to do anything else is just self defeating.

The only danger I see is that our so called 'support' make it more difficult for our players to express themselves and that is the thing that really annoys me. The negative brigade are just ruining this whole experience of being the worlds richest club by obsessing abouyt the manager.

You back the team whoever is in charge and inspite of those who pupport to ALWAYS back the team - the reality on a match day is that people let their 'views' override their support and the negativity transmits to the players.

I can almost sense the atmosphere on Saturday if we're not a goal up in the first 15 minutes on Saturday.

Do you know what? i can handle getting beat at WHL cos spurs have a good manager and a very good squad, what i can't handle is an un-motivated abject team performance with a manager who can't see how to change a game now that fcuking annoys the tits off me.

Not seen this mentioned but did anyone notice how we rarely won a header all night? thus being second to any drop offs from headers, spurs wanted it more imho.

The Fixer said:
Do you know what? i can handle getting beat at WHL cos spurs have a good manager and a very good squad, what i can't handle is an un-motivated abject team performance with a manager who can't see how to change a game now that fcuking annoys the tits off me.

Not seen this mentioned but did anyone notice how we rarely won a header all night? thus being second to any drop offs from headers, spurs wanted it more imho.
its been the story all season the long ball doesnt work but Hughes persists with it. The lack of movement was disgraceful as well last night

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.