F*** the Jubilee

Lucky Toma

Just when I thought I was out...they pulled me bac
There's no future in England's dreaming.

Bloody_Thieves_The_Queen_is_Dead.jpg

Re: F*** the Jubliee

Nothing like making your point very clear .i was going to start a thread about the Jubilee but you beat me to it .The Millions of people taking part & watching & holding street parties are the same people who are having benifits stopped .pension changes. not geting a pay rise .being made redundant .living in poor housing conditions .seeing council services cut ect .but they will suport this money making maffia. the mind boggles

tbh im sick to the teeth of putting the news on its either this or the olympic torch yes othere have the right to have this if they like but its ramed down our throats, its temporarily masking many problems within this country something for cameron to hide behind before the shit hits the fan imo

What about all the good British music we have though.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFS5N_yAGTo[/youtube]

cyberblue said:
Nothing like making your point very clear .i was going to start a thread about the Jubilee but you beat me to it .The Millions of people taking part & watching & holding street parties are the same people who are having benifits stopped .pension changes. not geting a pay rise .being made redundant .living in poor housing conditions .seeing council services cut ect .but they will suport this money making maffia. the mind boggles
not in our street...we are all minted and getting ready for the big party tomorrow.
cucumber sandwiches and pimms ahoy tomorrow!
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

amazing how people have been gripped by the jubilee fever down here in the south. the whole family has been on benefits for years and the spin that we the public are not paying for it is bollocks. once the olympics is over, we will see the true cost to the public.

How comes when people dont care about something so much they feel compelled to have a conversation on a forum about how deeply thay dont care about it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.