F1 Season 2021

Hopefully nothing crazy happens next week, I can't take 4 weeks of angry discussion before Spa.

Hopefully they start costing each other in every race; it's my only shot of a Bottas WDC at this rate.

Panicking and they have a Dipper culture.
I’m not a huge F1 fan. I dabble with it when there’s no football on.

I watched it live and thought (as a normal driver thinking what I’d do in a similar situation) that it could have been avoided if either driver had given an inch.

I then saw the next day that MV had done the same in Spain and it was glossed over.

It just seems bizarre that they’ve continued the quest for LH to be further punished.

Is it their Keegan/Rafa moment?

Why have they taken this incident so closely to heart?
You know I was thinking about it and I could argue that they were just doing whatever it took to gain whatever advantage they thought they could get.

But seeing some of the things they've actually supposed to have done and it's just sour grapes to an extreme.

I suppose if I were a conspiracy theorist I could suggest that if they got the FIA to put the blame solely on Hamilton and increased his penalty they could sue Mercedes for damages to their car (which they claim to be almost £2m)

What's stupid to me above all else is as it stands you'd think Verstappen is still in the front seat as far as the WDC is concerned, even if he has to take a grid penalty due to having parts replaced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.