F1 Season 2021

Quelle surprise!

Guess he should have aborted his fastest lap attempt.

Don't blame him though after they kept him in the pits to create the window for Hamilton to come in and get out in front of him.

Guess he should have aborted his fastest lap attempt.

Don't blame him though after they kept him in the pits to create the window for Hamilton to come in and get out in front of him.

The Sky comms reckon he backed off a fair bit in the last sector - being told to drive more slowly must be a weird request to get.

I also found Button to be a really good co-comm - he repeatedly shot down the main commentator's inventive scenarios as being rubbish.

The Sky comms reckon he backed off a fair bit in the last sector - being told to drive more slowly must be a weird request to get.

I also found Button to be a really good co-comm - he repeatedly shot down the main commentator's inventive scenarios as being rubbish.
He can’t have slowed down that much unless he was doing an unbelievable lap!

Agree on JB. Gives great insight, calmly and authoritatively.

He can’t have slowed down that much unless he was doing an unbelievable lap!

Agree on JB. Gives great insight, calmly and authoritatively.
Lewis ended up over a second quicker than him at the end. He easily beat the fastest lap at the time because he was on fresh rubber.

His (Bottas) last sector was 8/10ths slower than a predicted fast sector. So if he had done that Hamilton would have only beaten his time by about half a second.

Lewis set purple times (to eclipse the ones bottas did the lap before) on every sector of his final(fast) lap.

Apparently Albon is coming back next year too, to Williams.

I think if Gasly got to have another go after his Redbull stint then it's fair Albon does too. Williams seem to have dramatically improved lately so Albon and Latifi could score some decent points next year.

I think if Gasly got to have another go after his Redbull stint then it's fair Albon does too. Williams seem to have dramatically improved lately so Albon and Latifi could score some decent points next year.

To be fair if Albon ever did deserve to be in F1 then it's at the back.

Isn't Albon in the Red Bull drivers system though? And Williams are more closely aligned with Mercedes. Or won't that really matter?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.