F1 Season 2021

Yeah but things can change pretty quickly..

Not really. It's not like Verstappen has been more dangerous since Hamilton signed his contract, and the stress of the season will melt away after a few months of holiday.

Winning in the new regulations would be a massive feather in his cap legacy-wise as well. You can get lucky in the right car under the right regs and win a few (Vettel) but winning in 3 different eras of F1 at different teams is pretty unprecedented.

He's contracted through next season and I don't think he'd have let them bin Bottas and miss the entire driver market if he had even 1% doubt about continuing.

Losing both established drivers at the team would be a really big problem for Mercedes in terms of developing next years car.

I think he'll do 1 more year if he wins next season, and 2 if he doesn't, give him a chance to end on a high.

Originally wasn't arsed who wins, but after a season of whinging and petulance from Horner and Max, together with some crazy driving, i definately wouldn't want them to win now

Will this be considered a bottle job if max loses?

I want Lewis to win but out of the car I can't stand him..

Max I think is a nutcase but for some wiered reason I like him F1 is so much better with him in it
I'm not a fan of either of them, to be honest. They both come across as arrogant fuckers. But I suppose all the great F1 drivers have been arrogant. Senna, Mansel, Schumacher, Vettel. I'd love to see Ricciardo win a championship, but it ain't gonna happen.

Why is everyone debating whether Lewis was waiting for the DRS line?

He hadn't been told that he was getting his place back, so how would tactics be in play?

The only reason I can think of is because he wanted to keep DRS?

As Dennis and Wolff have both said that Hamilton hadn't been informed, that seems more likely - people are coming with ideas and throwing them at people to be answered without thinking in the hope someone will say something.

Decent interviews from both Wolff and Horner, I thought.

Will this be considered a bottle job if max loses?

Depends on if he bottles it.

If it's a straight race and Lewis wins on speed, then it's not a bottle job, he's just second best.

If he gets worked up trying to barge people out of the way and DNFs or pushes too hard trying to qualify and puts it in a wall, then he's bottled it.

As Dennis and Wolff have both said that Hamilton hadn't been informed, that seems more likely - people are coming with ideas and throwing them at people to be answered without thinking in the hope someone will say something.

Hamilton can’t have thought anything if he hadn’t been informed.

I'm not a fan of either of them, to be honest. They both come across as arrogant fuckers. But I suppose all the great F1 drivers have been arrogant. Senna, Mansel, Schumacher, Vettel. I'd love to see Ricciardo win a championship, but it ain't gonna happen.
they all are. In F1 it tends to be who you hate least.

Max was trying to play dirty tricks by giving the place back by not giving it back by doing it so he can take the DRS and the place straight back, and it backfired on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.