F1 Season 2021

Berni says a good day for F1 and when we lose schmacer (sp) he would go out with the record and he would be just as happy if hamilton doesnt beat his record and win an 8th one

Corrupt as fuck

The original communication was that lapped cars couldn’t overtake. Max had his tantrum, Christian got onto masi and told him he needed to clear the lapped cars between max & Hamilton and that they needed 1 racing lap. Next thing masi has done something without precedent in allowing sonme but not all cars to pass the safety car
With everything that has happened this season my personal opinion is that this was the outcome they were aiming for and they did everything within their power to get the desired result.

The way it’s being reported by Sky it also makes me think that they were also aware.

That interview Durham has just done over on tS with C Horner was very unprofessional. If you are not their team or they don't support you, they ll just skewer you no matter what. I didn't realize he was such a bellend.

I don't think it's a conspiracy, just a very unfair way to finish a race,I actually think Hamilton will come out of this better than if he won it bizarrely enough

I agree, I maintain Lewis will dominate 2022.

One thing thats for certain, they absolutely have to stop team principles talking at the race director. Insanity that they have a direct line, under any circumstance, but especially like those we witnessed yesterday. No doubt he was influenced rather than making a call with a clear head, he was getting battered.

I agree, I maintain Lewis will dominate 2022.

One thing thats for certain, they absolutely have to stop team principles talking at the race director. Insanity that they have a direct line, under any circumstance, but especially like those we witnessed yesterday. No doubt he was influenced rather than making a call with a clear head, he was getting battered.

I have a feeling he will retire

Berni says a good day for F1 and when we lose schmacer (sp) he would go out with the record and he would be just as happy if hamilton doesnt beat his record and win an 8th one

Corrupt as fuck

Really did he say " a good day for f1 '?

I would say it was a very bad day. Shows just how bent f1 is. Think the powers that be are out of touch with reality.

That interview Durham has just done over on tS with C Horner was very unprofessional. If you are not their team or they don't support you, they ll just skewer you no matter what. I didn't realize he was such a bellend.

What was he saying?

If for arguments sake it was reversed and Verstappen had have won under a yellow flag as they call it, would most have been happy to see it called and end that way?

I know some will say "so long as that's the rules" but call me cynical I think there'd be more than a few who'd have wanted a final race, for Hamilton to have a chance.

Obviously there's a want for him to succeed, I have no horse in the race so to speak, but I understand the frustration on the seemingly impromptu new 'rule' during the race.

If for arguments sake it was reversed and Verstappen had have won under a yellow flag as they call it, would most have been happy to see it called and end that way?

I know some will say "so long as that's the rules" but call me cynical I think there'd be more than a few who'd have wanted a final race, for Hamilton to have a chance.

Obviously there's a want for him to succeed, I have no horse in the race so to speak, but I understand the frustration on the seemingly impromptu new 'rule' during the race.
well, it's like accepting the Dippers won the league in 19/20 despite finishing the season behind closed doors with all the Covid protocols. As opposed to what happened on Sunday which is akin to resetting the league table because PGMOL decides being behind closed doors allows them to change the rules and there's "only a few league games left so it will be exciting".

We didn't. We accepted we weren't good enough that year and came back and won it the year after.

Liverpool won the league under a yellow flag but they deserved to win the league that season and whether it had been red flagged, or won under yellows, they still rightly won the league. They were the only 2 options on Sunday yet the FIA contrived a third to get what they wanted.

If that's the rules it's the rules and I would be ok with that. So yes I would have been happy for MV to win under the yellow flag. Not a great way to win but one within the rules

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.