F1 Thread - 2018 Season

Looking forward to see what McClaren do as I think the championship will be wrapped up by Mercedes.

Also Torro Rosso with a Honda engine in the back will be worth a watch, if it works out maybe Red Bull might switch up and give them a shot at the title next year. Other bonus is Sauber partnered up with Alfa Romeo, they probably will be back markers but running same spec engines as Ferrari.

his fault for binning Ferrari and they get Vettel and deliver a good car. He threw his toys out of the pram at McLaren, cost him that gig, then failed to beat Vettel even though at least one year he should have done and then stropped and went to McLaren and it's blown up on him. Makes seriously bad career choices and has paid for it. Compared to Lewis who went to Mercedes when everyone called him out on it and it was an inspired move.
Fair points, though the 2014 car was a mess. He obviously thought honda would produce the goods in 2015 but they sadly didn't work out

Looking forward to see what McClaren do as I think the championship will be wrapped up by Mercedes.

Also Torro Rosso with a Honda engine in the back will be worth a watch, if it works out maybe Red Bull might switch up and give them a shot at the title next year. Other bonus is Sauber partnered up with Alfa Romeo, they probably will be back markers but running same spec engines as Ferrari.
Think sauber & Leclerc could surprise

As a casual viewer and someone who really did take an interest at one time F1 should be worried that they are going the way of boxing..................PPV - £18 a month on SKY and really just isolating a hardcore of viewers. Even boxing is seeing how they need to gradually come back onto free to air. For this season I'll watch part of it if its on but don't really care all that much.

As a casual viewer and someone who really did take an interest at one time F1 should be worried that they are going the way of boxing..................PPV - £18 a month on SKY and really just isolating a hardcore of viewers. Even boxing is seeing how they need to gradually come back onto free to air. For this season I'll watch part of it if its on but don't really care all that much.
That's why they've introduced their own streaming service, not available in UK as sky still have the rights but I think they'll go part freeview/their reasonably priced sub once that contract expires

Let's hope Ferrari or Red Bull can take the fight to Mercedes. We will know a lot more in a few hours...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.