F1 Thread - 2018 Season

Top class whataboutery as per usual.
He was asking it to slow down because of lapped cars so they don't end up catching them again
Hahaha - do you believe that? Were you even watching and listening?

How the fuck do you think the safety car could catch an F1 car moving at full speed?

You know your Kodi and you're great in that thread but your F1 knowledge could be written on the back of a post it note.

Hahaha - do you believe that? Were you even watching and listening?

How the fuck do you think the safety car could catch an F1 car moving at full speed?

You know your Kodi and you're great in that thread but your F1 knowledge could be written on the back of a post it note.

He was talking about stroll and sirotkin being allowed to unlap themselves and catch the back of the queue again so vettel, Lewis, kimi and bottas wouldn't get tangled up with backmarkers, I'm not sure why that's so ridiculous?
Perhaps I didn't phrase my original comment correctly

for all you F1 fans - found this on YT - even I as a non believer found this fascinating - how things have changed in 44 years. Imagine only getting highlights of the British GP? Pity they never mentioned the sums ££'s involved. Bet a whole team was run in those days for the cost of developing a lightweight drinks bottle for a driver now !!

for all you F1 fans - found this on YT - even I as a non believer found this fascinating - how things have changed in 44 years. Imagine only getting highlights of the British GP? Pity they never mentioned the sums ££'s involved. Bet a whole team was run in those days for the cost of developing a lightweight drinks bottle for a driver now !!

I would watch this tonight but there's this football match on I think

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.