F1 Thread - 2018 Season

Well that wraps up another season.
My predictions were pretty much bang on at the start of the thread.
Hopefully more competitive next season but I probably said the same thing last year, see you in Melbourne 2019 fellas

Sad Alonso didnt get in points in his last race.Gonna miss him in the paddock.Verstappen could be the spanner in the works next season.

Yeah that would be good.Gonna be interesting see what Leclerc does in the ferarri next season.

Yeah that would be good.Gonna be interesting see what Leclerc does in the ferarri next season.
I'm very hopeful for him. He's a talented kid and hopefully at least gives Seb a kick up the rear.
We saw how Lewis did in 07 with a competitive car, nearly won it.

I'm very hopeful for him. He's a talented kid and hopefully at least gives Seb a kick up the rear.
We saw how Lewis did in 07 with a competitive car, nearly won it.
Yeah.new regs also making easier for overtakes they say, i await with baited breath on that one though.

The lads a Genius, Wiped the floor with the lot of them again.

Ferrari had a faster car for a lot of these races but just bottled it, Nice to see the slapped arse Vettel pummeled into the ground.

Vettel looks a beaten man. He is a beaten man. Leclerc will give him a run for his money next year IMO. I can see him sacking it off.

Also, please let Honda build a decent engine for next year FFS!

Looking forward to watching Alonso in Indycar.

There seems to be a lot of driver movement happening this time and a couple of British drivers (albeit towards the back end of the grid) will help. I also really hope that Williams aren't as bad again next year too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.