F1 Thread - 2018 Season

There seems to be a lot of driver movement happening this time and a couple of British drivers (albeit towards the back end of the grid) will help. I also really hope that Williams aren't as bad again next year too.
I could see Williams folding soon the way they are going.
Stroll and Sirotkin are both poor drivers with one there because daddy treated him to an F1 seat, the car is absolutely useless as Claire Williams has shown absolutely nothing over the last few seasons to show she's a good team principle

I could see Williams folding soon the way they are going.
Stroll and Sirotkin are both poor drivers with one there because daddy treated him to an F1 seat, the car is absolutely useless as Claire Williams has shown absolutely nothing over the last few seasons to show she's a good team principle

My only hope for them is that unlike other teams they realised very early on that the car was a disaster (2nd day of winter testing according to someone I know who works for the team), wrote off the season and focused on the 2019 car much earlier than everyone else!

Well that wraps up another season.
My predictions were pretty much bang on at the start of the thread.
Hopefully more competitive next season but I probably said the same thing last year, see you in Melbourne 2019 fellas

Not me mate.
Not watched the last 5 F1 races and switching to Indycar next year.

My only hope for them is that unlike other teams they realised very early on that the car was a disaster (2nd day of winter testing according to someone I know who works for the team), wrote off the season and focused on the 2019 car much earlier than everyone else!
Sounds like brawn gp lol

Ah so NASCAR and f1 basically

There are normal tracks but I would hazard a guess half of them are on ovals, constant slip streaming at 200 mph is not a spectacle. You have to have balls of steal to do that next to a concrete wall but a race that lasts 3 hours compared to under the two hours of F1 doesn't hold the attention span.

There are normal tracks but I would hazard a guess half of them are on ovals, constant slip streaming at 200 mph is not a spectacle. You have to have balls of steal to do that next to a concrete wall but a race that lasts 3 hours compared to under the two hours of F1 doesn't hold the attention span.
You're probably right.
Just wish Ferrari and Vettel could make it interesting instead of it being a procession every year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.