F1 Thread - 2018 Season

Anyone been keeping an eye on winter testing?
Think Seb and Charles have been fastest on day 1&2. Obviously can't read too much into it though

Anyone been keeping an eye on winter testing?
Think Seb and Charles have been fastest on day 1&2. Obviously can't read too much into it though

Yes, but it's very hard to tell what everything means. Even the teams probably don't know as some will introduce big aero upgrades at the last test and then in Australia. That said, from the looks of it Ferrari are very strong and confident whilst Mercedes seem to playing their card close to their chest.

The midfield could be really close and their might be room for cautious optimism at McLaren - they did a huge amount of running yesterday with pretty consistent pace.

Hass might be a bit concerned about their reliability.

If the rumours are to be believed Williams are at war with themselves - hopefully the car will be better than what's been briefed to the press so far.

Yes, but it's very hard to tell what everything means. Even the teams probably don't know as some will introduce big aero upgrades at the last test and then in Australia. That said, from the looks of it Ferrari are very strong and confident whilst Mercedes seem to playing their card close to their chest.

The midfield could be really close and their might be room for cautious optimism at McLaren - they did a huge amount of running yesterday with pretty consistent pace.

Hass might be a bit concerned about their reliability.

If the rumours are to be believed Williams are at war with themselves - hopefully the car will be better than what's been briefed to the press so far.
Merc always do, just their style really whereas Ferrari aren't quite as cute in that regard I think

Have Williams actually tested their car or are they fucked before we've started?

Looks like they're testing at long last
7035b736345dc5d54547f003a24978c9.jpg

Yeh they finally got a few 'flying' laps in this afternoon. Their best lap about 8 seconds slower than the quickest of the day.....
Not looking good for them already this year.
It's a shame but I've been saying to my mates for a while that Williams are a complete mess and dare I say it in danger of extinction.
Time for a complete restructure

It's a shame but I've been saying to my mates for a while that Williams are a complete mess and dare I say it in danger of extinction.
Time for a complete restructure

Yeh sadly they do appear to have been totally left behind on the investment and infrastructure compared to other teams. Was hoping that last year was a blip and they would have come back much more competitive this time out. Unfortunately on first impressions it looks like they have gone even further backwards.

Yeh sadly they do appear to have been totally left behind on the investment and infrastructure compared to other teams. Was hoping that last year was a blip and they would have come back much more competitive this time out. Unfortunately on first impressions it looks like they have gone even further backwards.
Agreed. I thought Frank giving the job to his daughter wasn't the best of ideas at the time but thought she might need a bit of time.
Obviously you can't pin all of the failure on her but I don't really think she's up to the job.
Probably not helped that the team has basically been bought by Lance strolls dad so he could get a seat in F1 either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.