F1 thread - 2019 Season

Me too, but it was Sky that dealt the spoiler, giving the result out at the beginning of our game. Knew I should have had the NBC stream on. Twats.

Pffff they're just as bad. They just spoiled the Masters result with a bizarre comparison with Juan Pablo Montoya during the IndyCar race.

I would love more competition in F1. How are you going to do that when most of the commercial money is funneled towards one underperforming team?

Liberty Media and FIA/F1 bosses need to get a handle on this. Ferrari are running on a brand of prestige and they don't deserve it due to their constant tactical errors. They are backing the wrong horse.

Red Bull did the same when Mark Webber was under Vettel at Red Bull. He would have made a great World Champion. I'd love to see Riccardo, Leclerc, Verstappen get a look in. As well as other old stages like McLaren and Williams being allowed to compete without the prancing horse kicking off about it and the powers that be pandering to them.

Went on my Chrome browser and they had a load of news articles just below my bookmarked sites and saw the result.
I should know better tbh, serves myself right for not getting up early
Always annoying that, still brings to mind the likely lads episode where they try not to hear the result of the England game and avoid it by fair means all day, then sit down to find it was called off lol

Posted similar to this earlier, Hamilton just gets more out his car and he's on another level to anyone out there, he's that fuckin good.

yep

the driver makes all the difference and being in the faster car is not really a good thing in the race if you don't know what your doing ??? its putting in lap after lap and braking late or early and just put the car in the right places for about 2 hours ??? it takes a great driver to work it all out on race day and Hamilton is great at it, yes sometime makes a mistake but they are little over the season and plays a cool hand

yep

the driver makes all the difference and being in the faster car is not really a good thing in the race if you don't know what your doing ??? its putting in lap after lap and braking late or early and just put the car in the right places for about 2 hours ??? it takes a great driver to work it all out on race day and Hamilton is great at it, yes sometime makes a mistake but they are little over the season and plays a cool hand
I suppose it's all about perspective really
Vettel dominated from 10-13 and I don't think anyone would disagree that Lewis is a better driver than him.
Having the fastest car is key at the end of the day but like you say Lewis takes full advantage of it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.