F1 thread - 2019 Season

Don’t know who to cheer on now alonso isn’t competing this year, maybe dan riccardo, anyway it will be a 2 way scrap as normal with Hamilton winning it due to vettel and Ferrari fuckin it up

Fancy Ferrari for the constructors championship this time but the drivers one is really interesting and probably as open as it has been for a while. Think both Ferrari drivers are in with a shot as well as obviously Hamilton and maybe even Verstappen if Red Bull can maintain reliability.
To be honest though I just want Williams to improve and I'll be happy!

Sky are becoming a pain in the backside. So 1 race will be shown on Channel 4 and that's the F1 British Grand Prix

I predict that if an English guy wins it, he will be up for Sports Personality of the year.
When really, it should be his car, the star! :-))

Interesting theory, if it was down to the car how come Valteri Bottas in the second Mercedes (with exactly the same car) came no where near winning the championship and couldn’t match Lewis Hamilton in qualifying or on race day?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.