F1 thread - 2019 Season

One qualifying session in for the first race of the season?

You'd be good in the trenches!
It's 7 tenths pal, absolutely enormous gap.
If I was a betting man I'd stick my mortgage on a Mercedes constructor win & Hamilton win.
Only 3 times over the last 23 seasons has the pole setters car at Melbourne not gone on to win the constructors.
Mercedes are basically the perfect team I think. Their car is incredible, they have the best driver on the grid, very rarely make strategic or tactical errors and there's no confusion in leadership between the two drivers.
I'll be surprised if Hamilton doesn't win it by at least 50 points. It's like watching city Vs lower League opposition

If I was a betting man I'd stick my mortgage on a Mercedes constructor win & Hamilton win.
Only 3 times over the last 23 seasons has the pole setters car at Melbourne not gone on to win the constructors.
Mercedes are basically the perfect team I think. Their car is incredible, they have the best driver on the grid, very rarely make strategic or tactical errors and there's no confusion in leadership between the two drivers.
I'll be surprised if Hamilton doesn't win it by at least 50 points. It's like watching city Vs lower League opposition

Still the first race. Daft to make extrapolations for the season.

Still the first race. Daft to make extrapolations for the season.
It's not really when the same thing has happened over the last few years, it's pretty much procedural at this point.
My only hope is maybe Bottas makes it interesting but I'm highly doubtful that's happening

Just on the 7 tenths part, it was a similar gap in qualifying last year and Vettel won the race. Now admittedly I know how the overall season panned out but it should have been closer so no reason to think it's all over already

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.