F1 thread - 2019 Season

aguerrrroooooooooooo

Thought we may as well get this started with the new season starting in just over a week.
Predictions for the season ahead?
Usually I'd go for the same as last year, but I don't know. Feels like something could change

Screw it. I'm going for a complete shock this year, better than being boring and going for the inevitable again:
Drivers Championship: Charles Leclerc
Constructors: Ferrari
Surprise package: Based on my above, Leclerc :D

Charlie-boy will only beat Seb in Year 1 if the latter loses interest in an under-performing team. If a World Championship is on the line, Seb's experience and political acumen will be brought to bear. Year 2, however, is a whole different thing...

Tyre selection for Melbourne
8a7af9c80ac8fb70cc8d7cc6b39e02e1.jpg

its all looking like a open season in testing with all looking good ??? BUT the major players are not daft and give nothing away and you can bet the big two will be fighting each other red bull are going to be close, but they have a young careless driver in Max verstappen and a new young driver in pierre gasly, so will they take to much of a gamble in fighting for places that are not really there and take out others and themselves ??

Renault will be the puzzle and could be right in the mix or down and out at the back, maybe McLaren who can just jump up the pecking order with a new car but also go the other way and get even worst ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.