F1 Thread

Highlights? That will be short then.
Verstappen got a good start and broke Vettel's wing, and then broke down.
After that, it was how far forward Vettel could get himself, and Force India bad management.
I quite enjoyed the race tbh but each to their own :)
I think Ferrari should try to replace Kimi (as much as I like the guy) with him next season, looks like an excellent driver but is just having some shocking luck

Absolutely, if red bull could have produced a reliable car it might have been a much more interesting race yesterday
I think you might be right about Kimi mate,I think he might pack it in at the end of the season,and you could only put max in there or saying that wouldnt count out max going to mercedes taking Bottas's seat

I think you might be right about Kimi mate,I think he might pack it in at the end of the season,and you could only put max in there or saying that wouldnt count out max going to mercedes taking Bottas's seat
Yeah he definitely seems the weakest (kimi) of the number 2 drivers, he seems to have lost any race pace he had sadly; hopefully he can get one last win to say goodbye on :)
Haha I hope not; max and Hamilton would be unstoppable :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.