F1 Thread

Disappointing qualifying for Ferrari this weekend; Mercedes seem to have the more powerful car and it shows on the straights

Qualy highlights:

I enjoyed the qualifying yesterday

I think Hamilton will comfortably but the other positions are up for grabs.

I'm no expert, just have a passing interest but Force India seem to be in great shape. Can it last?

A bizarre shunt vettel and Hamilton under the safety car. Red flag.

A bizarre shunt vettel and Hamilton under the safety car. Red flag.
Stewards looking into it but you can bet nothing will come of it as it's first and second in the championship,but vettel should be penalised for first hitting Hamilton in the rear then driving alongside and hitting him again stupid idiot..

Vettel should be black flagged. If he'd done that on the road he'd have been arrested and lost his license.

Vettel allowed a nose cone change as well i see despite the rules clearly stating that under a red flag no changes or repairs can be made to the car pmsl.

F1 is Ferrari and its a joke as no doubt he will get away with hitting Hamilton as well.

Vettel allowed a nose cone change as well i see despite the rules clearly stating that under a red flag no changes or repairs can be made to the car pmsl.

F1 is Ferrari and its a joke as no doubt he will get away with hitting Hamilton as well.
Kimi has had a whole new fucking floor as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.