FA / Carabao Cups Next Season

Problem is there us no guarantee that making less progress in other comps would mean better progress in The Champions League
Always try and win every game and see what happens
The dippers didn't throw the games anyway, they only said that when they got beat. They might have tried rotating their squads and the squad players weren't good enough.

We should never be picking and choosing Cups and didn’t exactly help loserpool. I think how we did it this season was good. We only went out against spuds narrowly.

UEFA, United and Arsenal have really diluted the importance of the FA cup and Carabao cup. Sack off the cups to ensure top 4 finish and entry in to the Champs League. IMHO the winners of the cups should go in to the Champs league (FA cup direct in to group stages and Carabao cup in to qualifying rounds) along with the top 2 of the premier league. That would bring back real competition in the cups, specially if a couple of the "top 6" are lagging behind at Christmas! Be more competitive than vying for Thursday night football!

Reactions: mat
We should never be picking and choosing Cups and didn’t exactly help loserpool. I think how we did it this season was good. We only went out against spuds narrowly.

We have been done in by the April fixture list for two years in a row now - away goal defeats in the CL after a run of PL and cup games...

Would dropping a couple of cup games help? hard to say...

We have been done in by the April fixture list for two years in a row now - away goal defeats in the CL after a run of PL and cup games...

Would dropping a couple of cup games help? hard to say...

We all know if Aguero scored that penalty we would of made it through I beleive it’s just one of them things we can’t predict it it’s all in hindsight.

I join the cup schemes for a reason.
To see City attempt to win all.
Charity Shield I have not missed on recently as well.
Would agree to a boycott of that though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.