FA / Carabao Cups Next Season

Gorton_Tubster

Team supported
Manchester City
If LFC do the thing of dropping out of the cups, and seeing how much it preserved their energy and gave them a rest.... Do you think we should do the same?

Personally I think Fuck that, go for it all. Though not sure what I would think if Liverpool the same trick again next year and they're at the top again.

Not much about it in the press but we will have played seven more games than them by the end of the season, 8 if you count Charity shield. Pep respected the domestic cups and still won

Fuck no,we play to win everything,throwing games is for losers
giphy.gif

We go all out for everything. Were not arrogant like the others. Respect all the cups.

A back to back domestic grand slam would be beautiful (If we could do it).

If LFC do the thing of dropping out of the cups, and seeing how much it preserved their energy and gave them a rest.... Do you think we should do the same?

Personally I think Fuck that, go for it all. Though not sure what I would think if Liverpool the same trick again next year and they're at the top again.
It didn't do them any good really did it!

Problem is there us no guarantee that making less progress in other comps would mean better progress in The Champions League
Always try and win every game and see what happens

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.