FA Cup 1st round draw

From bbc ........FC United wins best "behind goal backdrop" in this behind closed doors age.
Look at those colours. It's like the Stretford End.

Attachments

• 94FC043F-BA67-4208-9E6E-D29ED84A48B5.jpeg
    94FC043F-BA67-4208-9E6E-D29ED84A48B5.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 21
The British press/media dont like to give Pep any acknowledgment about the impact he has had on the English game . But watching this even Doncaster are knocking it about and playing out from the back !
I was thinking exactly that earlier. They (Doncaster) play some decent football.
Unlike Ipswich, who I watched earlier. Bloody awful. Portsmouth deserved to win simply because they played some good attacking stuff. Paul Lambert, the Ipswich boss, is just a Scottish Tony Pulis. Pub football at its very worst.

From bbc ........FC United wins best "behind goal backdrop" in this behind closed doors age.
My favourite was. ‘Sticking it to the MAN since 2005’. WTF?
And then they have MUFC flags and a Clock

Thick Twat Dublin as well so I turned off, good to see them getting battered up to that point, go on Donny.

Darlington won 1-2 at Swindon today, massive money for a fan owned club. FA Cup so important.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.