FA Cup 22/23/24/25 January

So; what do we want for later on then? A defeat for the rags because, well, just because? Or a defeat for the cult to increase the pressure on the gurner, and to shut those annoying cultists up?
Is it possible for both to lose please.

I think United may take it more seriously.
Already out of the Champions league and beaten by us in the Carabao.
Lose this and it may affect their confidence.
I can see both ourselves and Liverpool going on good runs in the league and United mightn't even make top 4

I want the 2 red shites to kick the shit out of each other, in the most boring way possible, then go to penalties and every player misses their spot kick 8 times each. Eventually I want the rags to win to keep up them playing twice a week , no i mean the dippers to beat the shower of shite from the swamp. I mean the red shite to win, no the cultists , . Ah fuckit I want plenty of casualties, no goals and I really not arsed as they are both opposite cheeks of the same shit stained arse hole.

Here's hoping for an exhausting tie which goes to extra time, a dodgy penalty awarded for each side, and a further couple of penalty incidents punished for blatant diving and the ensuing designer handbags at ten paces as each side calls the other 'cheats' without even the slightest hint of irony.

Which in turn sees cheating and diving dominate the post match talk, if pushed I'd prefer a penalty shootout win for Liverpool, or preferably match abandoned after 119 minutes and rescheduled for tomorrow.

Someone give Chelsea a shilling for the meter so they can put the undersoil heating on the tight fuckers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.