FA Cup 3rd Round Draw | Chelsea (H) | 4:30pm, Sun 8 Jan

Disappointing, an easier draw would have been nice.

Wonder how seriously the scamps will treat it this year, must be a likely way of silverware, obviously via pens, la!

Glad I avoided watching the draw if meth head was doing it, the preen-in with bollock gob is very slightly more preferable. Ish.
It was Mark Wright doing the draw for the home teams,and although he did play for the Dippers at one point, he was always a decent,level headed player .
He did come across as a likeable type of gent whilst pulling balls out of the pot .

pleased with that. got young kids and cant really afford to try and get premier league tickets so fa cup it is at home to a top side. hopefully my lad will get to see kev and haaland

I think the next thing perhaps is to have a seeding system for future years in rounds 3 and 4 to avoid this situation.
Maybe not all the Premier league clubs but certainly the ones in European competitions.
We will no doubt put a 2nd string side out as will Chelsea so in essence your short changing the competition a little and the fans and some of the matches are rubbish.
To be honest even some championship and Div one sides have been known to play weakened sides in this. It’s not a very prestigious competition anymore.

I think the next thing perhaps is to have a seeding system for future years in rounds 3 and 4 to avoid this situation.
Maybe not all the Premier league clubs but certainly the ones in European competitions.
We will no doubt put a 2nd string side out as will Chelsea so in essence your short changing the competition a little and the fans and some of the matches are rubbish.
No chance. We want these ties, we don’t want to avoid them.

We’ve had piss easy ties in the domestic Cups and the CL Group Stage and Ro16 for years now and it’s got us nowhere in terms of winning the CL. By the time we get to the bigger CL rounds and games, we lack big knock Cup game experience because we always get the likes of Newport or twat Shalke 10-1 on aggregate… does nothing for us.

The more big games the better for us.

Its a 150-year-old cup competition with an open draw
Seeding bullshit has turned the CL group stages into a fucking horror shiteshow
But yeah, let’s flush a century and a half of English football tradition tradition down the toilet so that for example Chuck in Tennessee, who has ‘followed’ City for five minutes in the same way he consumes Stranger Things and Game of Thrones, can watch some great content in the latter rounds

Seeding the FA Cup? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.