FA Cup 3rd Round | Swindon (A)

hertsblue

Just incase anyone did not know and likes to watch the draw:

The Third Round draw will take place on Monday December 6, as part of the coverage for Boreham Wood vs St Albans City.

Coverage for that game begins on ITV4 at 6.45pm, with kick-off scheduled for 7.45pm.

The draw will take place at 7pm as part of the coverage

To be played on January 8th weekend.

For us that's looks like:
1st Jan: Arsenal (A)
8th Jan: FA Cup 3rd Round
15th Jan: Chelsea (H)

Most comfortable January (congestion-wise) in a while so who we draw doesn't matter so much.

Carabao Cup Semi Finals to be played on 4/5 Jan and 11/12 Jan, so harder for our league competitors if they get there.

I want us to win this now the League Cup is off the table, we haven't won enough FA Cups.

Last edited:
I have, and it was my first FA Cup tie that I went to.
I missed out by a few weeks from after the Wigan game when my dad decided I was old enough to go.....still waiting....taps fingers ;)

Apart from winning the CL and being present which won't happen due to the cost I've almost 'completed' City, seen us win at all major UK grounds, been away in Europe, even seen Charity/Comm shield games, home, away & neutral venues etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.