FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)

Re: FA Cup 5th Round Draw

sam-caddick said:
absolutely ridiculous draw.

no doubt the tv scheduling will put us down to play on the sunday despite us having barcelona on the tuesday, if it's the case then in my opinion we should threaten to play the kids in protest to get the saturday at least.

No chance it will be on a Sunday. Saturday lunchtime maybe.

Statt0 said:
3 home games in a week.

Sunderland Wednesday
Chelsea Sat/Sun
Barcelona Tuesday

There might be a redraw.....Man Utd's ball didn't come out ;-)

Boring fact.....Sunderland have been drawn at home in every round of both cups this season...

sam-caddick said:
absolutely ridiculous draw.

no doubt the tv scheduling will put us down to play on the sunday despite us having barcelona on the tuesday, if it's the case then in my opinion we should threaten to play the kids in protest to get the saturday at least.

Here comes Mr Happy

Rammyblues said:
Only two games from Wembley I would play second string against Barca, fuck the CL. :-)

Yeah. I'm sure the owners will prioritise a competition that we have been in the final in twice in last 3 years against one with a global appeal that we have never done anything in.

Prepare for a weakened side against Chelsea A side.

west didsblue said:
They can't move it to Sunday can they?

They can do anything they like however I am praying for it to be a Saturday lunchtime so we have max time to recover for Barca..Fingers crossed.

Hope we fucking hammer the cockney wankers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.