FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)

Re: FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Unlucky tbh. Owners will want us to prioritise the champions league esp. with the glam tie against Barca. A rotated side against Chelsea I feel would not get the job done, even at home. This is going to be watford 2.0 except us losing. Mou would never let his team lose a 2 goal lead

Not really happy with the draw but it has its positives. If we managed to get through injury free and with arsenal/Liverpool out we've got to be favourites for this. League cup and fa cup double anyone?

How can posters moan about our fixture schedule , its called being successful , suck it up , enjoy , Barcelona , bayern , chelski bring them em on , loving it.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
blueinsa said:
Exeter Blue I am here said:
My sentiments entirely. A fucking terrible draw, 3 days before one of the biggest games in our history. Always has to be the hard way with us.

We are a big game team mate.

This is the level we are at now and there is no point bemoaning it imo.

It's not the level of opposition that concerns me, it's the proximity of the two games to each other and the fact that tired legs won't get a rest.

Its a reality of football at the highest level. We have invested in and built a squad to compete in every competition and we cant moan about it when we get to do it.

Bring it on!

whp.blue said:
no probs put full strength side out against Chelsea Jose will shit when he sees the team sheet

we have a better chance of fa cup than chumps league so balls out for the Double

then play best available side against Barca

Not a domestic treble :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.