FA Cup 5th Round Draw (against Chelsea Home)

Re: FA Cup 5th Round Draw

Doesn't matter who we got, we still would have had to play 90 mins before Barca.

It may work out better, because if we beat Chelsea it will give us great momentum for the Barcelona game.

Pigeonho said:
These are the games we only dreamt of not so long ago, yet people are still moaning about it, and that's despite the fact we have the capability to beat Chelsea and Barca.
What exactly do some want?

To win as many trophies as possible and having harder opposition makes that less possible.

We have the worst February fixtures I have ever seen. Surely now signings need to be made because that is going to push our squad to breaking point.

If we beat Chelsea, we will be one of two top sides in the quarter finals. Big incentive for both sides. Two lots of Manny v Mou in Feb, should be interesting.

Statt0 said:
3 home games in a week.

Sunderland Wednesday
Chelsea Sat/Sun
Barcelona Tuesday
Will need full 270 minutes of Aguero for these 3....need to keep him rested and sure pelle will try to keep likes of silva/Yaya/Kompany/Zaba/navas as fresh as possible....this means Milner/Jovetic/rodwell/garcia/Dzeko might play big part to ensure we have fresh squad for these big games

jared said:
Unlucky tbh. Owners will want us to prioritise the champions league esp. with the glam tie against Barca. A rotated side against Chelsea I feel would not get the job done, even at home. This is going to be watford 2.0 except us losing. Mou would never let his team lose a 2 goal lead

I am convinced you are a Wind up merchant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.