FA Cup - Chelsea v Liverpool Match Thread

The cookie monster said:
jimharri said:
The cookie monster said:
People on this thread actually want to watch that horrible fucking **** terry and chelsea win this cup...
More a question of not wanting the mickeys to win it!
Good point jim..

If it was possible i would like both teams to lose as i despise the pair of them...Terry edges my hatred for chelsea more..

More than Suarez and the whole incident earlier this season
The deluded fans
The fact they are scousers
And cunts

I cant understand it

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pam said:
danburge82 said:
Ignore the bullshit and he's been a special player over the last decade. He had a bit of a dodgy season when he and his bird split up (he lost loads of weight) but he's back to his best now. He was immense against Barca and been one of the best full backs in the world for a long time.

I didn't mean his talent. I meant the "Cashly" stuff.

You cant measure his success against his efforts at banging every bird alive off the pitch

I don't. I'm talking about him giving an interview during which he said he nearly crashed his car upon hearing the insulting thousands upon thousands per week he was being offered to stay at Arsenal. I really couldn't give a crap who he sleeps or doesn't sleep with.

The cookie monster said:
People on this thread actually want to watch that horrible fucking **** terry and chelsea win this cup...

No kidding. Don't mind Chelsea but Terry is a lying, cheating piece of shit.

Cancels out Suarez for me.

Pam said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Pam said:
I didn't mean his talent. I meant the "Cashly" stuff.

You cant measure his success against his efforts at banging every bird alive off the pitch

I don't. I'm talking about him giving an interview during which he said he nearly crashed his car upon hearing the insulting thousands upon thousands per week he was being offered to stay at Arsenal.

That was in his autobiography and it was possibly the most ill advided thing an agent has ever done to a player

Blue Haze said:
The cookie monster said:

No kidding. Don't mind Chelsea but Terry is a lying, cheating piece of shit.

Cancels out Suarez for me.

I don't like either of them but watching the Dippers win major honours always has that silver lining of making the rags cry.

I wanted Chelsea before but now want Carroll to score the winner, thus ensuring his place in the euros so it will be even better watching England get found out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.