FA Cup coverage to be fully free to air

Highlights of every game on Youtube, surely at some point you have to move into the current century?!
Streaming is the future.

Amazon will be looking at CL and other tournament rights for that reason. They could undercut the satellite firms easily price wise.

A positive move but they've destroyed the 'romance' of it and especially the romance of Wembley by playing the semi-final there. Add in the ticket costs for the final and it's probably become the 4th biggest comp for English teams.

Highlights of every game on Youtube, surely at some point you have to move into the current century?!

Haha, what’s YouTube? I’ve got no issue with that but I do miss the Wednesday night live game and a highlights show. Call me old fashioned if you want but I think the fact it isn’t on terrestrial means it just isn’t as easily available to many. If I want to watch a live game I need to subscribe to a god awful channel, that’s probably my main gripe!

Haha, what’s YouTube? I’ve got no issue with that but I do miss the Wednesday night live game and a highlights show. Call me old fashioned if you want but I think the fact it isn’t on terrestrial means it just isn’t as easily available to many. If I want to watch a live game I need to subscribe to a god awful channel, that’s probably my main gripe!
You're old fashioned.

;)

Jimmy Tarbucks team playing another z list celebrity team on the pitch pre match.

These days it'll probably be Cup Final Saturday Morning With James Martin, Cup Final Celebrity Hell's Kitchen, Cup Final Hairy Bakers, Jamie Oliver's Cup Final, Cup Final Bargain Hunt, followed by Cup Final Flog it, followed by Cup Final Dickenson's Real Deal etc..

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.