FA Cup R3 - Port Vale (H) - Sat 04/01 - 5:31pm

I am getting seriously pissed off at the number of Saturday teatime kick-offs. United and Leicester at 17:30. Sheffield United at 18:00, Everton and Port Vale at 17:30 .

We travel from Edinburgh and a teatime kick-off entails an overnight hotel stay. We already decided to give Sheffield United a miss and put the seats on the Ticket Exchange.

As it happens, the Port Vale match will not make any difference as we were staying overnight in Manchester anyway. This is only because we are flying out to Cairo from Heathrow on Sunday.

I just don’t understand the logic of this move. It may improve things for overseas TV users in North America but makes things worse for those in the Middle East and next to impossible for those in India and the Far East.

I just don’t understand the logic of this move. It may improve things for overseas TV users in North America but makes things worse for those in the Middle East and next to impossible for those in India and the Far East.
Its also probably of little interest to most of the world anyway, if City can't beat Port Vale then it would be a serious fuck up (no offence to Port Vale).

They just dont care about the fans .kick of time will put people of from going but the powers to be dont care
'The powers to be' read on here that everyone was happy and that the ground was probably going to be full so they moved the match to fowl things up hoping less folks will go to lessen the revenue so we have less to offset FFP.

I know.

Fancy putting the cup holders on tv in their first match of their fa cup campaign.

Scandalous.
Never thought of that, but dead on indeed. An absolute disgrace to not have us on TV.

I am getting seriously pissed off at the number of Saturday teatime kick-offs. United and Leicester at 17:30. Sheffield United at 18:00, Everton and Port Vale at 17:30 .

We travel from Edinburgh and a teatime kick-off entails an overnight hotel stay. We already decided to give Sheffield United a miss and put the seats on the Ticket Exchange.

As it happens, the Port Vale match will not make any difference as we were staying overnight in Manchester anyway. This is only because we are flying out to Cairo from Heathrow on Sunday.

I absolutely love the late kickoffs because you get more time in the pub. Each to their own I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.