FA Cup R3 - Port Vale (H) - Sat 04/01 - 5:31pm

None taken.
How many fans are you expecting Vale to bring?

Away allocation for league games is 3,000 which is the edge of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd tiers of the stand behind the goal, but typically for Cup games away fans get 5,500 in the top tier of that stand. On occasion City have given sides the top tier plus extra blocks in that stand, but 5,500 is probably the most likely.

I'll be going to this game. Just waiting for the ticket details to be announced.

Away allocation for league games is 3,000 which is the edge of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd tiers of the stand behind the goal, but typically for Cup games away fans get 5,500 in the top tier of that stand. On occasion City have given sides the top tier plus extra blocks in that stand, but 5,500 is probably the most likely.

I'll be going to this game. Just waiting for the ticket details to be announced.

From what I've seen on our fan web sites we would sell between 6000 and 7000 if we are given that many. We are looking forward to this fixture even though we know we are going to get a beating, we are treating it as a party to celebrate the new owners and a new era...

enee

Seen on your club news regarding tickets for this game. We (Vale) have been given "extended visitors allocation". Do you know what this means, it mentions tier 2 and 3??
Thanks..

enee

Seen on your club news regarding tickets for this game. We (Vale) have been given "extended visitors allocation". Do you know what this means, it mentions tier 2 and 3??
Thanks..

Yes I would think levels 2 & 3 of South Stand, think they gave that to Rotherham last season, so around 7,000, I met some Rotherham fans on tram from town and they were moaning they wanted more.

Anyone a rough idea on what the tickets are likely to cost? Looking to take my 8 year old lad to a game as part of his Xmas and a City game seems like the best idea considering we are travelling from Scotland. Was thinking about the Everton game on New Years Day but more chance of getting 2 together for this game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.