FA Cup R3 - Port Vale (H) - Sat 04/01 - 5:31pm

We are treating it as a celebration, to celebrate the "new era" under the new owners. We are finally a club on the up, better players and better football being played. We will probably bring 7000-8000 true football fans all in party mood.
I don't doubt the numbers or the "party mood". But your average home gate is less than 5,000 (including away fans) so don't give me crap about "true football fans".

Cup Fever at Vale Park. Nice to see. Butwhy don't they sell them online?

Well judging by the numbers of flat caps in that image I very much doubt if they have that new T'interweb thingy to sell tickets from. I would imagine that gentlemen who wear that type of headwear are more used to using carrier pigeons to communicate with each other.
So if you see any football fans on 4th January that are eating oatcakes and their flat caps are covered in pigeon shit,you will know who they support.

Last edited:
Well judging by the numbers of flat caps in that image I very much doubt if they have that new T'interweb thingy to sell tickets from. I would imagine that gentlemen who wear that type of headwear are more used to using carrier pigeons to communicate with each other.
So if you see any football vans on 4th January that are eating oatcakes and their flat caps are covered in pigeon shit,you will know who they support.
Burnley?

I don't doubt the numbers or the "party mood". But your average home gate is less than 5,000 (including away fans) so don't give me crap about "true football fans".

Including away fans in L2, all 50 of them!!!.
Cant argue our home attendances have dropped over the last 10 years but we have had to deal with shit ownership and poor management.
The "true football fans" comment was not a dig at anybody, I always relate and comment on our true football fans due to the glory hunters down the road...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.