FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

There's no barriers on the second or third tier, it's usually separated by netting.

I presume he means on the Concourses, which there are indeed barriers. These can be moved though, like for the semi I was in the last block sold, but there was one next to us unsold with netting inside on the seats and moveable barriers underneath on the concourse...

Unfortunately the FA is just a money cow
they dont care if by making tickets cheaper more people can afford tickets there not interesting if we sell out the tickets in three days because there affordable or sell out in ten days at their extortionate prices, in a nut shell if they sell out then they will justify the prices it's just marketing strategies by them, either dont go and make them reconsider pricing but they no that wont happen because of fans loyalty!
The argument is that if the last ticket sells 5 minutes before the event, then the pricing is perfect.
Tickets left unsold = too expensive
Tickets sold immediately on sale = too cheap

FA just after making as much money as possible. Not acting as custodians of the game. They spout the grassroots funding bollocks but we all know millions goes in the wrong pockets.

You never used to get tickets allocated in Club Wembley. The 10 year season tickets that you could get when it first opened have now expired which is why this allocation is now available to clubs
When they had 10 year ticket holders these people when it came to a final had a choice. They could either activate their ticket to use themselves or put it up for sale at a price that they could set. This is 100% fact. Many people didn't renew the tickets so CW are left with thousands of seats to sell for each game. They now give a section to each club at a stupid price - this year they are £250.

Makes sense. I got my tickets from a Championship club. Their club secretary was allowed to request up to 10 tickets in either end.

We went to watch Uwe's Brentford the day before we played the Chelsea semi-final and met up with Uwe & their Chairman after they played Portsmouth. We made the final, obviously, so wrote him a cheeky letter and hey presto, 2 tickets - no bother.

Level 2 view must be decent enough though as level 5 is a fine view even in the cheap seats.

Im with you, sat all over Wembley and I wouldn't ever go lower, hard to get a good perspective for me... Was on the last row in one corner for the Rags semi, and the view for Yaya's goal was pretty good!!

Just being nosey here. Where were the lower priced seats located; in the bottom tier, behind the goal, yeah? I paid £145 this morning for a seat in 103, roughly in line with the 18 yd line. Robbing cnuts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.