FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

7 rows behind you. Didn't want to be right down at the front. If it's like the Emptihad it's hard to get a perspective on the far touchline when you're in the front rows on level 1.
I just grabbed 2 asap as was supposed to be on assessment so told them I was in traffic jam while I grabbed 2. My boy never been Wembley. was a graduation present. Expensive one at that

I just grabbed 2 asap as was supposed to be on assessment so told them I was in traffic jam while I grabbed 2. My boy never been Wembley. was a graduation present. Expensive one at that
Just logged on website and took ages to load did a quick check and about 730 left give or take a few only two blocks with any more than a few 350 in 103 and 223 in total

704 left now - 7 @£115, 207 @£145, 490@£250

edit up to 812 now! 4@£115, 318@ £145

Last edited:
Just logged on website and took ages to load did a quick check and about 730 left give or take a few only two blocks with any more than a few 350 in 103 and 223 in total
Surprised thought they all be gone. Suppose fans put off by prices. But tbh Wembley used for semi finals sort if devalues the day imo.

I sat in club Wembley for the Wigan final and we were told not to wear colours although a scarf was okay. There were a few neutrals and a few Wigan fans in the block along with many city fans.

Now they are being sold by city I assume there will be no restrictions on colours and will be City only (at the city end)

I sat in club Wembley for the Wigan final and we were told not to wear colours although a scarf was okay. There were a few neutrals and a few Wigan fans in the block along with many city fans.

Now they are being sold by city I assume there will be no restrictions on colours and will be City only (at the city end)
Same for me at the Stoke final. Strictly no replica shirts, scarves were okay. A mix of Stoke and City fans, but no hassle. A couple of them even shook my hand after the game.

297 x £145 seats remaining. I think those will go this evening, and then it will be Club Wembley plus any others that City drum up.

Still wondering about obstructed view seats - we have had them before in previous seasons

297 x £145 seats remaining. I think those will go this evening, and then it will be Club Wembley plus any others that City drum up.

Still wondering about obstructed view seats - we have had them before in previous seasons
The will all go tomorrow as a lot get paid at beginning of the month, just checked numbers at the moment Watford allocate about 30500 tickets in total and still not sold out, we've got 34500 so must have some blocks allocated to them originally

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.