FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

i got one adult and two kids for my grandsons at £145 for me and £120 for the kids but have since found out one of my grandsons is away so my daughter wants to come.will I be able to upgrade it to an adult ticket

A39HSymZTW2XDQlt2JfA_article%20carousel%20(10).png

The segregation is just slightly off centre when Wembley is split in half. That's why it looks like we have more blocks, but the reality is we'll have a slither of one of a block to even the numbers out and the same with Watford on the other side. It's all due to the placement of the access stairs
Thanks.

267 x £145 remaining
489 x Club Wembley. They are going up.

i got one adult and two kids for my grandsons at £145 for me and £120 for the kids but have since found out one of my grandsons is away so my daughter wants to come.will I be able to upgrade it to an adult ticket

Wouldn’t bother mate, no one checks them anyway.

I wouldn't take a chance on this. I can't see any reason why they wouldn't upgrade you. Better safe than sorry.

I wouldn't take a chance on this. I can't see any reason why they wouldn't upgrade you. Better safe than sorry.

I doubt they will check em and I don’t think there is any difference between the tickets. Not like the flashing light thing at city.

If it’s an easy process though for the sake of £20 you may want the peace of mind. However whether it is an easy process is open to debate!

Definitely don't bother. They don't check and even if they did I'm pretty sure your reason would stand up to scrutiny. Neither me or anyone I have ever been with have ever had them checked.

Dont bother not checked at turnstiles as no name on ticket

Definitely don't bother. They don't check and even if they did I'm pretty sure your reason would stand up to scrutiny. Neither me or anyone I have ever been with have ever had them checked.

I thought the turnstile light was different for concessionary tickets.
So if some eagle eyed yellow vest sees an adult going in with a junior ticket they could probably refuse entry.
Personally I'd rather not have the chance of that hanging over me.

Not true. The additional tickets that have been given to us are taken out of the FA's allocation and are in the East End of the stadium where our fans are based.

Watford haven't returned any so it will be half and half
Watford not allocated as many as City only allocated the original 29k plus 2000more City total about 33500

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.