FA Cup Final - 18/05 1700hrs

I hadn't been back to Wembley since 2011 but took my lad for the first time for League Cup this year.

It's simply about my 11-year-old having the memory of going to an FA Cup Final with his dad. I had to wait 35 years against Stoke to do that with my dad and we just both cried and hugged when the final whistle went.

He's still around but it's now one of my treasured memories, he'd been taking me since the age of three, so it was a journey end kinda thing.

My own lad will be able to say he was there with his old man if we complete an incredible treble.

Similar story with me but sadly mine died in 2007 just before the takeover. Stoke was
A great day but tinged with a bit of sadness for me that he wasn’t there to share it. I was at Spurs in 81 with him though and Gillingham and shared every Wembley trip since with my lad

Understandable really given the prices. I've got mates not on the cup scheme who might only be left with the more expensive options by the time it comes down to their points

Yeah. Almost makes it worth the cup scheme for that reason alone. Difference in ticket price Pays for all the games. Funnily enough though it’s the £70 tickets that have flown off the shelves. Plenty of £45 ones left currently

Yeah. Almost makes it worth the cup scheme for that reason alone. Difference in ticket price Pays for all the games. Funnily enough though it’s the £70 tickets that have flown off the shelves. Plenty of £45 ones left currently
I just checked my block (111). All the £70 seats have gone. This is behind the goal.

There was only a strip of ~15 rows behind the goal which were £70 but I find it shocking that the vast bulk of the seats behind each goal are £115.

I just checked my block (111). All the £70 seats have gone. This is behind the goal.

There was only a strip of ~15 rows behind the goal which were £70 but I find it shocking that the vast bulk of the seats behind each goal are £115.

The vast majority of the £70 top tier have gone too

Apparently the supporters clubs were allocated the £115 tickets so if they take 20% that's around 6,000 tickets

Just got mine and the lads for £80.00, in the gods but don't care, just need to have a look at sorting out the free coaches now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.