FA Cup Final 19th May

All football logic says this will be a turgid borefest, so expect a 5-4 classic. May watch the highlights if Chelsea win, otherwise will avoid it like the plague.
No wedding or footy for me this afternoon. Will be forced to sit in the sun with a jug of gin watching the missus mow the lawn. (No, she really does!)

Just remember this is the competition that the rags thought so beneath them that they did not actually take part in it not so long ago.
NOW IT IS THEIR ONLY CHANCE OF SILVERWARE THIS SEASON.
nuff said.

Here we have someone who probably moans like mad about many of the internet lies about city yet spews this kind of nonsense. I hate the ****s but for actual reasons which are true.

Have never been able to understand why any blue would back MUFC to win a game/games, I want them to lose everything f@uking time they play.

I've won around £300 this season off united bets whether it be a win,draw or loss. The main thing to remember is you're betting against the bookies. Use your head not your heart..

What’s not true about what he said?

That it was the FA and even the government who told them not to play it. Trying to boost for a World Cup bid. It’s spun as if United felt the FA Cup was beneath them and it was all their decision not to participate. Think it was something that suited all parties involved at the time.

If you had a choice of either Liverpool or United to get beat in their respective finals who would it be? It would be Liverpool for me, as much as I despise the Rags the scousers will be unbearable.

Frankly who gives a shit; 2 underperforming teams playing turgid football. A football extravaganza it is unlikely to be. I’m more excited by Megan’s dress!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.