FA Cup Final | Arsenal 2 Chelsea 1

Who do you want to win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Pulisic is the perfect replacement for Hazzard. They are very, very similar players. Hazzard probably slightly more talented but I have the feeling Pulisic might be more consistent and generate better number. As Hazards talent and ability have never really translated into the numbers you would expect of a player of his ilk.

I must say as a season card holder who loves the atmosphere in the South stand, if you are an arm chair supporter (nothing wrong with that) then this football with no crowd with the FIFA crowd noises is just normal, the football is just the same as a spectacle I quite enjoy it, great game today.

So; what channel are you watching it on? I opted for the Beeb. Yes, they have Danny Murphy. But that is trumped by BT. I'd imagine Hoddle is on (seeing as Chelsea are playing)? Coupled with "Fletch" and Macpointalot, I'm guessing.

So; what channel are you watching it on? I opted for the Beeb. Yes, they have Danny Murphy. But that is trumped by BT. I'd imagine Hoddle is on (seeing as Chelsea are playing)? Coupled with "Fletch" and Macpointalot, I'm guessing.

The missing link and Glenda

BBC but with 5 live commentary

ESPN

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.