FA Cup Final | Arsenal 2 Chelsea 1

Who do you want to win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yup, it isn’t personal the dislike that’s manifested, however, you can see the harmony Arteta has brought from his experience at city, good luck to him but the institutional bollocks that accompanies clubs like them grinds my gears!
Honestly, he seems like another Pep in the making. So similar in the gestures he makes, the passion he shows, and also the intelligence. I don’t know if it will ever be in the pipeline for him to come back to City one day, but he’d be top of my list to be honest, in the post-Pep world. My gut feeling is Arteta will want to see this project out at Arsenal, and will still be committed to it when Pep leaves us. So we’ll have to go for someone else I reckon.

capts14.jpg

Awful pair of teams with alty shading it for shittist on the pitch.

So annoying a half decent performance from us would have beaten both of them.

Reading this thread I assume most posters are wearing tin foil helmets as they type. Referee was terrible admittedly but after Chelsea scored Arsenal were the better team. Chelsea never had a shot on target after their goal. Red card was harsh but the best team won

That dried up vagina (aka useless cvnt) Antony The Obviously Biased Taylor, issued 7 yellow cards against Chelsea (team in blue) and 1 yellow card against the Arse (team in red)...

It's a fucking joke...

JJ

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.